We’re OPEN and available to help (updated 6 May 2020)
As the COVID-19 outbreak evolves, I wanted to let you know that we are doing everything we can to support our clients through this difficult time. We remain open for business and as such, our sales and technical teams can be reached by mobile and by email.
You’ve put your trust in ITBlueprint, and we remain committed to you. You can reach us anytime by emailing [email protected] to access our sales and technical support teams.
If you have any further questions, please also feel free to reach out to me personally.
Mike Gower, CEO
iTBlueprint Solutions Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is ITBlueprint doing about COVID-19 for staff and clients ?
Our priority is the safety and well-being of our employees and our clients. As general practice, we are advising our staff on enhanced hygiene protocols and social distancing. We are also asking our employees to self-monitor their health and if they are sick, to stay home and self-quarantine. We will continue to follow the guidance of local and international health authorities to make informed decisions regarding the Coronavirus.
2. Can you assist our organization in helping us work remotely or augment our capabilities?
Yes. Since our inception, ITBlueprint has been built around remote service capabilities and as such we are able to support your business in providing remote access solutions. We have both remote monitoring and access solutions that can be quickly deployed for you. As well, many of our vendors that we represent have stepped up and are providing either free or low-cost to entry solutions.
3. We are short-handed. Do you offer managed services or staff augmentation and/or general assistance?
Most definitely. We have both project and managed services based capabilities which includes:
- Professional Services that are covered under Time & Materials and;
- Managed Services covering various per user or per device models.
** During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing our customers significant reductions on rates **
4. What if I need On-premise technical support?
Our staff will continue to be available both remotely and on-site as the situation requires. If we are able to do so, we are asking our staff to work from home and provide remote services. In the case where onsite work needs to be completed, we are asking people to practice social distancing and other recommended advanced hygiene methods (not shaking hands, washing hands regularly, etc) to reduce risk of spreading the virus.
5. What solutions can you offer that will help my organization during the COVID-19 pandemic?
We can offer your organization:
- 2 months FREE of our managed service Remote Monitoring and Alerting solution which can be managed by your own team or managed by our own. This solution can be deployed in an hour and we are offering this free as well.
- A FREE Work From Home (WFH) Assessment covering Security or Remote Access.
- Vendor discounted hardware and software – Ask your Account Manager for more details
- Enterprise class remote access solutions to fit your business and enable your work from home workforce.
- Back-up solutions to protect your workers (Cloud, O365 backup and local Workstation backup solutions)
- End-point protection software for your organization’s systems – whether they are in the office or working at home.
- Mail security to protect against malware and phishing attacks
- Enablement of Multi-factor authentication solutions.
- Help in transitioning your organization to make use of Microsoft Office 365
- Security and other Health assessments at greatly reduced rates
6. How are we handling client deliveries?
Due to current extreme circumstances, supply chains and delivery services have been disrupted and as a result, are operating on a best efforts basis. We are experiencing longer wait times for deliveries which can be complicated due to client office closures. Depending on the circumstances, we are able to offer warehousing and white-glove delivery services as an option. We will continue to work with our clients to ensure delivery of equipment as best as possible.
7. Can you offer any discounts or flexibility during this time?
Yes. I have authorized my team to discount our standard professional services rates on all new project work during the pandemic crisis. In addition, vendors are offering various incentives and discounts that we are pleased to pass on to your organization. Please speak with your Account Manager for more details.
8. Is my organization protected while enabling our staff to Work From Home (WFH)?
Security is the single largest concern of organizations at this time while supporting WFH. Cybercriminals follow the money and there is a dramatic increase in the use of home-use systems, videoconferencing and other collaboration tools as people work from home.
Our belief is that the focus should be on ensuring all entry points into the business are secure. Organizations should require strong credentials and multi-factor (two-factor) authentication as well as aggressive email filtering. Where possible, organizations should provide their staff with corporate computer systems.
We can help with recommending, designing and rolling out or augmenting security solutions. Also, if you need to speak with our Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) please let us know.