In February, we saw the release of the Veeam Availability Suite V8. This bridges the availability gap by providing “Availability for the Modern Data Center™,” which delivers RPOs and RTOs of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data.
High Speed Recovery
- Restore entire VMs in minutes with Instant VM Recovery™
- Recover individual files effortlessly with Instant File-level Recovery
- Restore quickly and easily from Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, NetApp and HP storage snapshots and more with Veeam Explorer™!
- Recover an entire Microsoft SQL Server database, Microsoft Active Directory objects and MORE!
Learn more about High Speed Recovery How quickly can you recover what you need? 96% of Veeam recoveries are within RTO SLAs, compared to 78% for other solutions
Data Loss Avoidance
- Create ultra-fast backups from NetApp and HP storage snapshots with built-in WAN Acceleration toget backups off site up to 50x faster
- Meet compliance requirements and archiving policies with native tape support
- 2-in-1: backup and replication™: application-aware, image-based backup and enhanced replication
- Fast and secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect as well as end-to-end encryption that secures data during backup, in flight and at rest—and MORE!
Learn more about Data Loss Avoidance How do you reduce the risk of data loss? 83% of Veeam customers are more confident in their backup than with previous solutions
- Verify the recoverability of every backup with SureBackup®.
- Test every restore point in every VM replica automatically with SureReplica.
Learn more about Verified Protection Are you 100% sure your backups are recoverable? 71% of Veeam customers report improved reliability of backups compared to other solutions
- Create a Virtual Lab without provisioning additional resources to run your applications from Veeam backups and replicas.
- Test or troubleshoot an application in one or more VMs from an On-Demand Sandbox™ without affecting production workloads.
Learn more about Leveraged Data How do you mitigate application deployment risks? 84% of Veeam Virtual Lab users save time by avoiding deployment problems
With Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE, you can take control over your entire backup and virtual environment. By utilizing all of the features and capabilities of Veeam’s backup and virtualization technology, you can discover and be alerted to issues before they affect your Always-On Business™.
- Ensure protection, performance and availability with Veeam ONE through:
- 24×7 real-time monitoring and alerting: Notifies you of backup and performance issues
- Resource optimization and capacity planning: Removes the guesswork from planning and provides visibility into resource usage
- Fully-customizable reporting: Simplifies backup compliance and auditing requirements
- And MORE included in NEW Veeam ONE v8!
- Gain visibility into the Veeam backup infrastructure from inside Microsoft System Center, Kaseya VSA and LabTech.
- Scale your business with a distributed architecture and centralized management console.
- Leverage deep VMware integrations with vCloud Director support and a vSphere Web Client Plug-in.
More information is available here: http://www.veeam.com/data-center-availability-suite.html.